Proudly Serving Florida Clients In The Areas Of Estate Planning, Estate And Trust Administration, Real Estate and Business Transactions
The law firm of Judy Barringer Bonevac, P.A., has represented clients in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, real estate and business transactions for more than 34 years. Our goal is to give our clients top-notch, personalized service with a caring attitude and we are dedicated to serving the legal needs of clients who desire the highest quality legal services delivered on a service oriented, personalized basis. Whether it is a simple legal matter or a more difficult one that spans months or years, we are available to our clients to explain the situation and provide the pros and cons of pursuing a particular course in order that our client’s can make an intelligent decision. We also support attorneys from other parts of the country by acting as local counsel on behalf of their clients who are involved in transactions in Florida.
A commitment to our clients and the community
When you bring your estate planning, estate and trust administration, real estate and business transaction matters to our office, you get the benefit of our:
- Reputation – We have been AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for their professionalism and ethics. We are proud of our reputation for competence and integrity, and when our clients speak of us we hope they use words like professional, experienced, thorough, reliable and honest.
- Attention To Detail – When it comes to the complicated nuances of the Florida legal system, no detail, no matter how small, is insignificant. When you are a client of Judy Barringer Bonevac, P.A., you never have to be concerned about being just a number in a large firm and handed off to an attorney with little (or no) experience. We are a boutique firm who provides you with an experienced, dedicated attorney who will handle your matter personally and who is dedicated to serving the legal needs of clients who desire the highest quality legal services delivered on a service oriented, personalized basis.
- Extensive experience – Attorney Bonevac has more than 34 years of experience practicing law in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, real estate and business transactions.
Serving your estate, trusts, real estate and business needs
At the law office of Judy Barringer Bonevac, P.A., we handle matters in the following areas:
- Estate planning – When planning for your future, we thoroughly analyze your estate and strategize the best means of transferring your assets, minimizing taxes, supporting your philanthropic causes and protecting your loved ones, using the benefit of our decades of estate planning experience to ensure your legacy.
- Trusts And Estate Administration – We have extensive experience in the areas of trust and estate administration and guide our clients through the complex process of administering a trust or probating a will including assisting trustees and personal representatives in all steps of the process.
- Business Law – Whether you want to start a new business or expand an existing one, our business law experience can guide you though the process. Our services include selection of entity (i.e. corporations, limited liability companies, general partnerships, limited partnerships and limited liability partnerships), entity creation, negotiation and/or drafting of shareholder agreements, operating agreements, partnership agreements, buy/sell agreements and other general business matters.
- Real Estate Law – We handle purchase and sale transactions, leasing transactions (both landlord and tenant) including office leases, shopping center leases, long-term ground leases and all other types of commercial leases and title issues which arise from time to time in real estate transactions.
Contact Judy Barringer Bonevac, P.A. at 954-565-4112 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.