Trusts and Estates
Experienced Florida trusts and estates attorneys
For more than 33 years, the law office of Judy Barringer Bonevac, P.A. has been helping clients throughout Broward and Palm Beach counties with all aspects of trusts and estate issues, including:
- Estate planning
- Estate tax issues
- Personal representative and/or trustee duties
- Living wills
- Living trusts
- Wills drafting and execution
At the office of Judy Barringer Bonevac, P.A., we can advise you on the best approach to your estate planning. We thoroughly analyze your estate and strategize the best means of transferring your assets, minimizing taxes, establishing guardianship for your children, supporting personal philanthropic causes and protecting your loved ones. We can draft a will that reflects your desires and establish living trusts if they would be beneficial to your estate.
Our attorneys apply their extensive knowledge about Florida probate court to guide you through the complex process of probating a will. We assist executors in all steps of the process, including:
- Creating a plan of action to probate the estate fairly and expeditiously
- Filing the will with the probate court in Florida
- Closing and opening bank accounts
- Transferring assets from the deceased to the estate
- Valuating the estate
- Managing and liquidating assets as appropriate
- Paying taxes and other debts
- Locating beneficiaries
- Hiring professionals and experts when necessary
Contact the estate planning lawyers at Judy Barringer Bonevac, P.A.
JudyBarringer Bonevac, P.A. serves clients in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and throughout Broward and Palm Beach counties. Call the firm at 954-565-4112 or contact us online.